Swarovski® Crystalpixie Petite NEW 2019 COLORS! 5G
$19.30 USD $28.95 USD
Please select all options.
Now available in 18 brilliant colors! Swarovski® Crystalpixie 5g
New! Swarovski CRYSTALPIXIE™ Petite Shimmer
The Crystalpixie Petite palette welcomes four brilliant new colors: sophisticated Champagne Shimmer has a delicate sparkle and classic glamour, just like champagne in sunlight.
Romantic RoséShimmer creates a pretty powdery, feminine look.
Aurora Shimmer turns up the heat to make a wild and passionate statement.
Blue Lagoon Shimmer has a wonderfully fresh summery sensation. Inspired by the exuberant spirit of a sizzling summer-in- the-city rooftop cocktail party, each fizzes with light and color. The secret is in the iridescent Shimmer finish, which is designed to radiate three shades of a single hue. It makes light refractions more dynamic, color more vibrant, and highlights every movement made by the hands.
When Shimmer effect is applied to hot Fuchsia, the head-turning result is Aurora Shimmer. Wild, vivacious, and dazzlingly brilliant, it makes a wild and passionate statement.
- Transparent bottle with 5g of CRYSTALPIXIE™ Petite Shimmer.
- Funnel to pour back exceeding crystal with ease.
- Product Instruction & Application Leaflet.
- Apply two coats of color.
- Cure, then apply a layer of Bling on (do not apply too thin)
- Pour Swarovski Crystalpixie™ over the uncured gel.
- Gently press and compact the Crystalpixie into the wet gel.
- Apply Shine on to the edges and Cure.
Tips & Tricks for Application
- Make sure to hold the finger that the Crystalpixie™ is being applied to over a tray in order to catch all the excess. (line tray with cotton wipe to avoid bouncing)
- For longer wear apply Crystalpixie to a thick viscosity gel, such as Bling On
- Use the funnel provided in the package to pour the excess Crystalpixi back into the bottle.
- In order to secure maximal brilliance of Crystalpixie we recommend to apply Shine-on to the edges and criss cross lines using #02 detail brush over surface (like painting a spider web) to help secure without losing brilliance.
Made in Austria