Shipping & Returns
Please allow 7-21 business days for delivery. Please allow extra time for delivery during sales events and holidays due to a high volume.
We ship orders Monday - Friday in the order they are received.
Be sure the shipping address entered at checkout is the correct address.
Please be advised that all mail carriers are currently experiencing longer than normal shipment times, delivery errors, and other related issues like packages being lost, no scan activity/updates, or being damaged in transit. We do not have special insight, access or control over your package once it leaves our warehouse. We highly recommend selecting Route package protection at checkout to fully protect your order from damage, delays, loss, mis-delivery and/or theft.
Back Orders: If your item is temporarily out of stock we will ship the order in its entirety when the order is complete. * You will receive an email with tracking once it ships - please check your spam folder for USPS or UPS notification.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Due to the nature of the products we sell, ALL SALES ARE FINAL. We do not accept returns or exchanges on any goods. Any product with a broken seal or that touched biological material (skin, nails, toe nails) CANNOT be returned. All sales for liquids, gels (base, top, color, primer, disinfectant, etc) are final.
In the rare instance that a proven defective product has been shipped, buyer must notify Gel Essentialz within 14 days of receipt via email at email@example.com. Gel Essentialz reserves the right to replace or refund the purchase price of the defective product. In the event of a proven defective product, we will rectify by exchanging the product OR issuing a full refund of your payment (minus S&H) with a few exceptions stated below:
- We cannot honor our guarantee policy in cases of incorrect application procedures or mis-handling such as:
- not using the proper UV/LED lamp for the system
- product curing in pot/bottle/brush due to unintended exposure to UV LIGHT
- exposure to excessive cold or heat
- mechanical damage
- improper use, etc
- All complex and electronic/electric products (such as curing lamps, drill sets, handpieces for drills, etc) have Manufacturer's warranty listed. PLEASE READ DETAILS carefully as you are adhering to Manufacturer's terms and Conditions when you purchase these products from us.
Our defective merchandise policy does not cover breakage due to carrier handling (i.e. USPS and/or UPS). All orders are securely packaged and are shipped FOB (freight on board) and we are not liable for any damage that occurs after the products have been picked up by the carrier. Route package protection is highly recommended.