Gel Essentialz Salon
For a Salon appointment call 401-944-4410
Gel Essentialz Salon Menu
Our goal is to offer our clients one-of-a-kind service in a clean, friendly & fun environment.
- Jacki Salvatore ~ Hair Stylist - Salon Manager. Call/Text 401-545-4461 to book
- Miranda Silvestro ~ Nail Artist. Call/Text 401-243-4583 to book
- Liz DeChristopher ~ Nail Artists. Call the salon 401-944-441o to book
- Jenna Agnoli ~ Nail Artist. (currently not accepting new clients)
- Lisa Cotnoir ~ Nail Artist. Call the salon 401-944-4410 to book
- Tanya McKenna ~ Nail Artist. Call the salon 401-944-4410 to book
- Dayna Boissoneault ~ ACE Educator, currently offering online and hands-on classes
Our Hair and Nail Stylists offer an exceptional list of services and continue to set the local beauty standard.
Our Nail stylists specialize in Gel Nail Manicures and Enhancements using Luxio, Options, and Pro-Formance gel by Akzentz as well as Light Elegance, and Luminary Nail Systems, all of which are the highest quality gels on the market. We are also Swarovski Certified Nail Artists and we specialize in all the latest nail art trends as well as pedicures.
Our Hair Stylists offer the most up-to-date coloring and cutting techniques including Biolage, Keratin and specialized color services.
Gel Essentialz was established in 2006 to provide impeccable customer service by top-notch talent in a comfortable, beautiful and friendly environment.
The salon is owned by one of the leading educators in the nail industry, and the majority of the staff are educators as well which ensures that customers receive the most up to date techniques and services at the highest standard.
Gel Essentialz was founded in 2006 by Gina Silvestro ~ Akzentz I.C.E. (Internationally Certified Educator) and Swarovski Authorized Instructor.
Gina is a highly respected, award-winning nail technician and has been active in the beauty industry for over 33 years. She frequently contributes to trade publications such as Nails Magazine and Nailpro.
Gina is a mentor, advisor, and role model in the Nail Industry, constantly teaching and troubleshooting with nail technicians across the globe. She handles a wide array of mediums with Akzentz gel and Swarovski Crystal Nail Designs as her main focus. Gifted with the ability to conform and adapt with the beauty industry without losing individuality, Gina strives to continually stay on the cusp of trends and share/instill innovative techniques among peers.