One Coat Wonder White On
Skip a step or two when using Pearlescent Powder with this brand new One Coat No Wipe Colour.
1. Prep nails as usual
2. Apply over nail enhancements ( Soft Gel or Hard Gel).
3. Apply one coat of White On. Cures to a glossy no wipe finish.
4. Apply Pearlescent Powder of choice.
5. Apply Shine On to seal in the Pearlescent Powder and cure.
6. For a more vibrant finish repeat steps 4 & 5.
Love this white n my top coat.number one in my table
I am still working on perfecting use with this product. It could be my user error. It doesn't take the gold chrome. I've tried and tried. It does look nice with the cat eye gel.
Hi Debra, Try under-curing the White-on for only 20 seconds instead of 30, if Its a little rubbery on the surface it usually grabs the chrome better! Test out different curing times on a few tips to see what works best with your lamp and application, then just put them back in the light after the chrome application to be sure it cures fully before your next layer.
Hopefully this helps!