If your tracking was marked as "delivered", but the package wasn't received? We're happy to help!
When the tracking for your package is updated as "delivered" by the postal carrier, it triggers an automatic email from us to let you know about this new status.
Sometimes, a package will be marked as delivered by the shipping carrier prematurely. If you receive the delivery email but have not received your package, here is what we suggest
- USPS delivery vehicles use GPS that can automatically update a package as "delivered" prematurely. Please wait another business day, as the package could have been marked as delivered by mistake, and will arrive the following day or so.
- Be sure you entered the correct address during checkout. The shipping information you enter during checkout is automatically transferred to the post office, therefore we cannot be held responsible if you entered an incorrect address.
- Contact your local USPS post office. Make sure you contact your LOCAL post office, and not the USPS hotline. Your local post office will be able to provide quicker, and better service. Ask who delivered the package, and ask for the details of that day's delivery. USPS is used to these questions, and will generally provide helpful information.
- If the package still does not show up and you opted for Route Insurance file a claim here.
- If the package still does not show up and you opted out of Route insurance, please call USPS to file a claim.