ERICA’S MT30 *NEW*
*Pre-Order Now!* There's a limited quantity of MT30 electric files available for pre-order. Pre-orders will be taken on a first-come-first-serve basis, so act fast! ETA ship date is 10/9/2020.
*Special Order may take up to 7 days to ship your complete order.
ERICA’S MT30 US 110volt
Professionals love this reliable desktop electric file. The lightweight 4.6 oz hand piece is slim and fits comfortably in your hand. The weight is distributed evenly so the back end of the hand piece will never strain your wrist.
The smart micro motor design is the only hand piece with the perfect balance of RPM and torque (power) so the hand piece will never bog down and it will maintain its set RPM when pressure is applied, even at 1,000 RPM!
The MT30 is revamped model of the beloved Erica's MT20 e-file, which has been discontinued after being our flagship e-file for 30 years! Although both units are very similar, they are not compatible with one another.
Includes: MT30 controller, MT30 hand piece, hand piece stand
*Pre-orders* All items of your order will be shipped together once available. If you need something sooner, please place a separate order.*
- 30,000 RPM
- Digital RPM Display
- Variable Speed Control
- High Torque (Never Bogs Down!)
- No Vibration
- Silent Operation
- Durable Stainless Steel Controller
- FWD/REV/Neutral Switch
- Twist Lock Chuck
- 110/220 V
- Fits Standard 3/32” Bits
We offer 1-year of coverage against manufacturer's defects of the hand piece and controller.
E-file needs repair or maintenance? We can help! Click here to find out more
*I've had mine for 15 years! Still going string and excellent service! Here are some tips to help your machine last:
- Always be careful that there is no dust near or around the bit/opening when changing bits if it is dusty - the dust will fall into the opening and get packed in... over time it will build up and may possibly burn out your motor.
- Always be sure your bits are clean disinfected and COMPLETELY dry before inserting into hand piece
- Always change your bit If there is any vibration your bit may be bent and will need to be replaced
- Turn your control box to "On" when you start your day & leave it in Neutral (switch will be straight out - set at the dot between Froward and Reverse) ...
- When you need to use your machine just switch the gear switch up for "Forward" or down for "Reverse". tthen switch back to Neutral when finished.
- Do not turn your machine "Off" until the end of the day.
- Powering the control box on takes a few seconds longer and uses more electricity than just switching gears from Neutral. This will save time and power...