P+ Martini, Up, Gel Polish, 15 ml
A PARTY TO REMEMBER WINTER 2023 COLLECTION
Martini, Up: A creamy winter emerald. This green is rich and dramatic but pops a bit of a winter brightness that makes it fun to wear with a variety of styles. Coverage: Opaque, Effect: Flat/Cream
Coverage: Opaque, Effect: Flat/Cream
Just a few of the many P+ benefits are listed below!
✨ No Chip, 21+ Day Wear
✨ Use over JimmyGel, P+ QDbase, hard gel or acrylic
✨ Responsibly Manufactured in Redmond, Oregon
✨ Higher opacity for thinner application
✨ Premium brush for silky-smooth application
✨ Twice the glitter in every bottle
✨ Ideal balance of strength and flexibility
✨ LE is always HEMA-Monomer Free, 9-Free, Cruelty Free, Vegan & Gluten-Free
- Prep the nail and apply P+ QDbase if you plan to soak the P+ Gel Polish off in the next service, OR prep the nail and apply JimmyGel, Lexy Line hard gel or acrylics if you will be doing a fill/rebalance.
- Using the included application brush, apply P+ Gel Polish in a thin, even layer over the entire nail bed.
- Using the Capping technique, cap the free edge.
- Cure for 60 seconds in a LED Lamp (LEDdot recommended) or 2 minutes in a UV Lamp.
- If a more opaque appearance is desired, apply another P+ Gel Polish coat and cure as instructed.
- Apply P+ Top Coat and cure as instructed.
Frequently asked questions about P+ Gel Polish:
HOW DO I SOAK OFF P+ GEL POLISH?
For clients that want to completely remove their P+ enhancements, use P+ QDbase under your P+ Gel Polish for easy 7-minute removal with acetone!
For more information and in-depth tutorials with P+ Gel Polish, click here
Martini Up by Light Elegance is beautiful. It's the most perfect green for St. Patty's Day or even Christmas. I love it!